What is an Escape Room?
An Escape room is a live action, team based activity where participants discover clues, solve puzzles and perform tasks in order to accomplish a specific goal in a limited amount of time. Our rooms have been developed for adults, however, younger members of families who game together will also enjoy participation with adult supervision.
Where are you located?
We are located at 100 East 2nd Street, Jamestown, NY. Enter through the main doors and go down the staircase to your left.
I have trouble with stairs. Is there an elevator?
The building has a freight elevator that a game tech will be happy to operate for you. Please call ahead.
Are the games wheelchair accessible?
The rooms were not designed to meet ADA requirements, however, we are blessed with spacious rooms so please feel free to check out our location to determine if this will be an enjoyable experience for you.
Do I need to make a reservation?
A reservation, one hour before your desired time, is required. We use an electronic appointment calendar and our game techs are scheduled based on confirmed reservations. However, if you show up and there is availability in a room, you will be welcome to join in without a reservation.
How much does it cost?
Regular price is $25 per person plus NYS sales tax at 8%. Wednesday is bargain day. The Wednesday price is $15 per person. Vintage Arcade games may be played for $10 per person. The Wednesday price is $5 per person.
How do I pay?
You will make a secure online payment by credit card at the end of your reservation.
Is there a minimum number of tickets I need to buy?
Each room session must have at least three paid participants to activate the room. Our game techs are assigned based on confirmed reservations. Singles may be added after that. The maximum number of people in the rooms is 8. Exceptions may be made if a group reserves the entire session.
Many people enjoy the experience of playing with people they do not know. If you prefer to play with your friends and family only, be sure to book together. The online appointment calendar will indicate how many spaces are available in each time slot. During the COVID period all reservations will be by private group only.
What if I can’t come on the time I originally reserved?
No problem. The online booking program will permit you to access your reservation and change the date. Sorry, no refunds.
How long does it take?
- Plan on a total of 75 minutes for this fun activity.
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your game time to allow for releases to be signed and for an introduction to the game. Game play is 45 minutes. When your time is over, you will be debriefed by a game tech.
- We start and stop promptly to allow for the rooms to be reset for the next group of players.
- Thank you for understanding that If you arrive late, you will not be allowed to join game play.
- If you leave a room mid game play, you will not be permitted to reenter.
- Face coverings are required. All COVID sanitation guidelines are being followed. Hand sanitizer is required before game play and available after game play. A normal temperature is also required for game play.
When are you open?
- We are open Wed and Friday evenings and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Exact times for each rooms are available by selecting the BOOK NOW button.
- As demand requires, we will expand the schedule.
- Additional day times are added for corporate team training and outings, family reunions, birthday parties and other larger group gatherings of 14 or more participants. You are welcome to reserve multiple rooms. Contact us for details.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
- Wear a face covering.
- Bring reading glasses if you need them.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
Anything else I should know?
- No photos or recordings of any kind from any device are permitted.
- A liability release must be signed. View Liability Release