What is an Escape Room?
An Escape room is a live action, team based game where players discover clues, solve puzzles and perform tasks in order to accomplish a specific goal in a limited amount of time. Our rooms have been developed for adults, however, younger members of families who game together will also enjoy participation with adult supervision.
In addition, we have a Teen version of our Consequences Escape Room. The challenges are age appropriate for escapees 11-17 years old. A parent or legal guardian of one of the participants must be a paid player and be in the room during game play. The parent or legal guardian of one of the players is required to sign the liability release for all the teams. Teens are required to sign the Teen Consequences Agreement.
Where are you located?
We are on the second floor of 20 West Third Street, Jamestown, NY above Quick Solutions. The building is on the corner of Third and Cherry Streets.
Enter on West Third Street through the main glass doors to the second floor. We are in Suite 9 at the top of the stairs.
I have trouble with stairs. Is there an alternate entrance?
The back entrance, accessed from 4th Street, provides a small elevator to the second floor. The elevator limit is 4 persons totaling less than 1000 pounds. Please take multiple trips as necessary.
Are the games wheelchair accessible?
The rooms were not designed to meet ADA requirements, however, we are blessed with spacious rooms so please feel free to check out our location to determine if this will be an enjoyable experience for you.
Do I need to make a reservation?
A reservation, one hour before your desired time, is required. We use an electronic appointment calendar and our game techs are scheduled based on confirmed reservations. However, if you show up and there is availability in a room, you will be welcome to join in without a reservation.
How much does it cost?
Regular price is $25 per person plus NYS sales tax at 8%. Wednesday is bargain day. The Wednesday price is $15 per person.
How do I pay?
You will make secure online payment by credit card at the end of your reservation.
Is there a minimum number of tickets I need to buy?
Each room session must have at least three paid participants to activate the room. Our game techs are assigned based on confirmed reservations. Singles may be added after that. The maximum number of people in the rooms is 8. Exceptions may be made if a group reserves the entire session.
Many people enjoy the experience of playing with people they do not know. If you prefer to play with your friends and family only, be sure to book together. The online appointment calendar will indicate how many spaces are available in each time slot.
What if I can’t come on the time I originally reserved?
No problem. The online booking program will permit you to access your reservation and change the date. Sorry, no refunds.
How long does it take?
- Plan on a total of 90 minutes for this fun activity.
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your game time to allow for releases to be signed and for an introduction to the game. Game play is 60 minutes. When your time is over, you will be debriefed by a game tech.
- We start and stop promptly to allow for the rooms to be reset for the next group of players.
- Thank you for understanding that If you arrive late, you will not be allowed to join game play.
- If you leave a room mid game play, you will not be permitted to reenter.
When are you open?
- We are open Wed and Friday evenings and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Exact times for each rooms are available by selecting the BOOK NOW button.
- As demand requires, we will expand the schedule.
- Additional day times are added for corporate team training and outings, family reunions, birthday parties and other larger group gatherings of 14 or more participants. You are welcome to reserve multiple rooms. Contact us for details.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
- Bring reading glasses if you need them.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
Anything else I should know?
- No phones are allowed in the game rooms. A secure area will be provided for your personal belongings.
- No photos or recordings of any kind from any device are permitted.
- A liability release must be signed. View Liability Release
<1i>Participants in Consequences for Teens must sign a Teen Consequences Agreement.</1i>
- Game rooms aren’t scary. You aren’t really locked in the room. To Escape means to complete the theme of the room!
- Players less than age 18 each require an accompanying parent or guardian
- Game play is designed for adults, however precocious young people over age 12 may enjoy this experience also as long as each minor is accompanied by a separate adult.